Epson TM-C7500GE with Wasatch SoftRIP RIP Software
The Epson TM-C7500GE color label printer is the “graphics edition” of the popular Epson ColorWorks C7500G. This upgraded package transforms the Epson TM-C7500G from a highly capable and fast color label printer into a “mini” digital label press complete with precise color and raster image control. If you need the utmost control over the graphics that appear in your prime product labels, consider the Epson TM-C7500GE (also known as the ColorWorks C7500GE).
What’s Included with the Epson TM-C7500GE Graphics Edition?
The Epson TM-C7500GE is actually a package deal rather than a standalone model. It includes the following components:
- The Epson TM-C7500G (gloss) color label printer — This is a high-speed, industrial-grade, high-resolution color label printer that prints beautiful prime product labels on glossy media. It prints full color labels at 1200 dpi and at a speed of 11.7 inches per second. It uses four large 340ml individual CKMY ink cartridges and can print and can handle label media up to 4.25 inches wide.
- Wasatch SoftRIP RIP software — This software provides you with a variety of color reproduction and raster image controls for smooth gradients and precise colors.
- Six months of Wasatch SoftRIP technical support — Get the most out of your initial time with Wasatch SoftRIP software with free technical support for six months.
- One year of onsite service for USA and Canadian locations — Your Epson TM-C7500GE color label printer will be covered under Epson’s “Preferred Limited Warranty Plan” which includes one year of onsite service (USA/Canada only). Plus, you can upgrade the onsite warranty service plan to up to four years in total, therefore giving your business that peace of mind in case you have any problems.
- The ability to print on continuous media — The Epson TM-C7500GE can use continuous label rolls whereas its non-GE counterparts cannot without a firmware upgrade. Thus, with the Epson TM-C7500GE, you can print on continuous label rolls, which can then be cut and laminated in a digital label finishing system. The optional label TM-C7500 label rewinder will be required in order to print roll-to-roll. The TM-C7500 rewinder connects to the Epson TM-C7500G label printer, allowing you to rewind the printed labels onto a roll, which can then be cut using a digital cutter or applied to your products using a label applicator or label dispenser.
Buy the Epson TM-C7500GE
This is a fantastic value for any organization that needs to print a fair amount of prime product labels each month. Not only can the Epson TM-C7500GE handle large volumes and do so quickly, with the graphics edition, you gain even greater control over your label designs. Place your order now.
Wasatch SoftRIP Software for Epson TM-C7500G
Wasatch SoftRIP software provides users with precise control controls for your graphics. It is a raster image processor (RIP) program. As such, it processes your print jobs more efficiently, resulting in precise colors, smooth gradients, and much improved workflows. You can even print to up to four different printers simultaneously with Wasatch SoftRIP software. If you want even more features, DuraFast Label Company also sells an optional variable data printing program that can be integrated with the SoftRIP software, allowing you to print labels with variable data pulled from a database or spreadsheet.
Order the Epson TM-C7500GE today from DuraFast Label Company.
See the Epson TM-C7500GE in Action: