Brother Labels DK Labels & Brother Tapes
Brother offers a variety of labels and tapes for all kinds of applications. Whether you need to label your belongings, organize your office supply closet, identify cables, or print shipping labels, Brother has the perfect product for your Brother label maker.
Types of Brother Labels and Tapes
Depending on your printer type, you'll either need Brother labels or Brother tapes. Brother label printers use continuous and die-cut paper and synthetic film label rolls while Brother label makers use label tapes that come in cassettes.
- Brother Label Rolls -- Brother label rolls are available in widths up to 50mm. The rolls are easy to install and are available for Brother QL and VC500W thermal printers.
- Brother QL Label Rolls -- Brother QL label printers use Brother QL DK label rolls, which are either die-cut or continuous. These compact desktop thermal label printers are fast and easy to use with no ink, toner, or ribbon cartridges required. A built-in cutter cuts continuous labels based on the label size and cuts between diecut labels based on black markings on the back of the label liner.
- Brother VC500W "ZINK" Label Rolls -- The Brother VC500W color photo printer uses Brother CZ and CK label rolls up to 2 inches wide. This printer uses "ZINK" Zero Ink technology to print full color labels without ink, toner, or a ribbon. The color ink is embedded in the Brother CZ or CK labels and is activated by the printer's heated printhead.
- Brother Label Tapes -- Brother label tapes are available in widths up to 36mm. Both laminated and unlaminated label tapes are available as well as specialty tapes like washi tape, decorative tape, satin ribbon, acid-free label tape, extra strength label tape, tamper evident label tape, fabric iron-on tape, and more. Brother label tapes come in a variety of color combinations, too, including the standard black text on white tape to white print on lime green tape (and a variety of colors in between. If you need photo-safe tape for archival purposes, be sure to check out Brother's laminated acid-free photo-safe label tapes.
- P-Touch Label Tapes -- Brother P-Touch label printers use P-Touch TZE label tapes, P-Touch TC/TX label tapes, and P-Touch M tapes.
What are Brother Label Tapes and Labels Used For?
Brother label tapes and labels are used for a variety of home, office, and industrial uses such as:
- Identifying items and belongings.
- Organizing a home office or workspace.
- Printing shipping labels for online orders
- Protecting appliances from theft with tamper-evident Brother label tapes
- Customized labeling projects
- Garment and uniform labels
- File folder labels
- Address labels
- Photo album labels
- Book cover and spine labels
- Asset labels
- Warning labels
...and more! With so many uses, labeling your belongings at home or in the office with Brother label tapes and labels has never been easier. If you need any help selecting the right type of Brother labels for your Brother label printer or label maker, please feel free to contact us.