Print Your Own Color UPS Shipping Labels!
Business owners who ship a large number of products are probably aware that shipping labels from the major courier companies including FedEx, DHL and UPS are almost always printed in black and white.
If you're looking for the opportunity to print your labels in color, there is now a solution. Using UPS WorldShip 2013 or newer software, combined with an Epson TM-C3400 or Epson TM-C3500 printer and DuraFast labels, you can produce professional-quality shipping labels.
Why should you use UPS color shipping labels? The key benefit of printing color shipping labels is to build brand awareness. The implementation of color shipping labels in your business is a game changer.
What is the first thing that someone does upon receiving a parcel? He or she will check where it came from. Strategic branding and color logos can leave a lasting impression on your customers and will place you ahead of competitors.
With this solution from DuraFast Label Company you can:
- Add a color version of your company's logo to all shipping labels.
- Add promotions or coupons on bottom portion of the label.
- Create color labels for your drop ship customers' logos. If you do blind shipment or drop ship orders, you can now create shipping profiles using their color logos.
- Create color call to action images.
- Drive traffic to your website or social media outlet.
- Offer promotional discount coupons to encourage repeat business.
- Take advantage of an excellent branding opportunity.
Reach out to one of our label experts today to find out how DuraFast Labels can help your company start printing and designing UPS color shipping labels.