COVID-19 Supplies Now Available from DuraFast Label Company
The worldwide coronavirus crisis has prompted DuraFast Label Company to leverage our existing supply chain to procure COVID-19 supplies so that we could help our customers in the food, healthcare, and other industries. We are now selling the following COVID-19 supplies for a limited time:
- N95 Respirators — We have N95 respirators. If you are in a non-healthcare industry, the civil N95 respirators provide the same level of filtration as the surgical respirators. Surgical N95 respirators are FDA-approved and should be reserved for use by healthcare professionals on the front lines of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Surgical Face Mask – These are the blue face masks used by doctors in hospitals.
The Difference Between Respirators and Surgical Masks
Respirators are intended to filter out non-oil-based particles such as smoke, pollution, and bioaerosols (viruses). They are form fitting, with the seal helping to keep particles from slipping through. Surgical masks are not designed for use as particulate respirators and do not provide as much respiratory protection as N95 respirators. They do not form an airtight seal like N95 respirators. Surgical masks serve as a barrier, blocking droplets including large respiratory particles.
- Nitrile gloves — Disposable nitrile gloves are latex free and stronger and more puncture resistant than rubber gloves. When used properly, they provide protection from water, grease, oil, chemicals, bodily fluids, and infectious agents.
- PVC gloves – PVC gloves are latex free, providing users with another way to protect their hands from water, chemicals, grease, oil, bodily fluids, and pathogens.
- Disinfecting Alcohol wipes — Keeping surfaces clean is a crucial step in the fight against COVID-19. Disposable disinfecting alcohol wipes are a convenient way to disinfect your work surfaces, countertops, cell phones, door handles, light switches, refrigerator handles, keyboards, and other high-touch items. Plus, these wipes have stronger components to kill germs and bacteria on the surface.
We have a limited supply of COVID-19 supplies and are committed to keeping our supply chain open for as long as the crisis persists. Most of the products we have coming in are booked in advanced and allocated to customers before the shipment arrives. Therefore, we are happy to work with you to help you secure your requirements. If you require a larger supply of COVID-19 supplies, please email us directly. We can get a quote to you for larger quantities. Special orders can be delivered within 30 to 60 days. Order your COVID-19 supplies now.