Why Buy Stahls Hotronix Heat Press?
Posted by BK on 8th Dec 2017
Producing your own custom t-shirts and garments requires the use of a heat press, a heat transfer printer to print heat transfer media , and heat transfer media (also known as heat transfer papers ). The best choices for printing heat transfer papers are:
UniNet iColor 500 , iColor 550, or iColor 600 heat transfer printers A selection of many different heat transfer papers DuraFast Label Company sells
A Hotronix heat press to apply the printed transfer perfectly to your garment, cap, or t-shirt
In a world of cheap choices, why would you want to buy a Stahls’ Hotronix heat press? It’s tempting and easy to buy a no-frills, no-name heat press off the Internet, especially if you’re on a budget. However, there are many excellent reasons to spend a little more for a quality heat press such as a Stahls’ Hotronix heat press. Here are just a few.
- ●Long-term innovation. Stahls’ Hotronix is a pioneer in the heat printing industry with a record that dates back to 1932. This company builds quality heat presses with innovative features to make your job easier and your results better.
- ●Quality, quality, quality. You’ve likely purchased cheap knockoffs of other products only to be disappointed or outright upset that you’ve wasted your money. Don’t let this happen with your business.Stahls’ Hotronix heat presses are built to last in world-class CNC manufacturing facilities equipped with the latest technologies to ensure that every Hotronix heat press built meets Stahls’ high standards.
- ●Safety, safety, safety. Hotronix heat presses comply with global safety standards and come with UL, ULC, and CE certifications.
- ●Options, options, options. Hotronix heat press models are available for all kinds of applications such as specialty presses for caps and hats, swing out models, clamshell models, and more. In addition, a variety of quick change platens are available, making it possible to press can koozies, shoes, umbrellas, baby clothes, bags, totes, golf club covers and more.
- ●Made in the United States in Carmichaels, Pennsylvania. Not only does the Stahls’ team take pride in their work, most employees have been with the company for 20 or more years!
- ●International distribution. Looking for a quality Hotronix heat press for an office in another country? Not a problem. Stahl’s Hotronix heat presses are available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A models and can be shipped around the globe.
- ●Free technical support. Stahls’ Hotronix offers free, 24/7 “Blue Ribbon Support” for as long as you own your heat press!
- ●Not all heat presses are built to the same standards as Stahls’. If you’re looking for a rock-solid heat press that is built to last, look no further than the Hotronix brand.
Stahls’ Hotronix heat presses are the ultimate choice for anyone in the garment printing industry, and they’re available to suit just about any budget.